INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ADVERT
Position: Driver Conductor X5
Posting Date: 14 May 2020
Closing Date: 21 May 2020
The above-mentioned vacancy exists at Litsamaiso Rea Vaya, Dobsonville Depot and Booysens Layover in the Operations Department. Applications are invited from female drivers who are suitably qualified to apply for the position.
- • Grade 12 (Std. 10) or equivalent academic qualification
- • Ability to read and write
- • Valid Code EC driver’s license
- • Appropriate Public Driving permit (PrDP category P)
- • Good work ethics
- • Ability to work in a team
- • Willing to work overtime if necessary
- • Good communication and time management skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
To perform the following tasks:
- • Adhere strictly to scheduled stops to enable passengers to board and get off as indicated on the waybill
- • Adhere to all traffic rules and regulations, inclusive of all speed limits both on public roads and private property inclusive of the company’s depot(s)
- • Apply defensive driving principles and the K53 system of driving at all times
- • Adhere strictly to bus loading capacity restrictions
- • Ensure that no dangerous and flammable substances are on board
Litsamaiso is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998.
CVs must be submitted to this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.